Episode 4 - Outrage
In Episode 4 we discuss how we care for ourselves in a world that is constantly triggering. Is it time to mute ‘BREAKING NEWS’ on your feed and choose when to be angry?
Plus we get into the attention economy, building empathy, the history of seat designs and the failures of campaigning NGOs to get truly intersectional!
1. It's the (Democracy-Poisoning) Golden Age of Free Speech.
2. Some Truth About Anger, Boundary Setting, and Declarations of Freedom. https://medium.com/athena-talks/some-truth-about-anger-boundary-setting-and-declarations-of-freedom-c8381f130a6d
3. The Lost Voices Report by Jinan Younis at the Social Change Agency.
4. The Empathy Effect How Empathy Drives Common Values, Social Justice and Environmental Action.
5. Russians Posing As Black Activists On Facebook Is More Than Fake News.
6. Why Designing For The Average Is Designing for no one. http://luketucker.com/why-designing-for-the-average-is-designing-for-no-one/
Intersection of Things on Twitter: @thingsintersect
Available on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/intersection-of-things/id1355495484?mt=2